Pride of Lovund Baked Norwegian Salmon
This easy Norwegian Salmon recipe is a fusion of Asian and Norwegian flavors. A tasty twist of two continents.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s)
4 tsp Soy Sauce
.25 bunch parsley
.5 bunch scallion
1 each mild chilli
1 pieces ginger, fresh
1 each lime juice
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop the parsley, scallions, chili and ginger.
- Place a Norwegian Salmon fillet on a 12'' square piece of foil and season with freshly cracked pepper.
- Top salmon with 1 tbsp each: soy sauce, parsley, scallions and ginger, plus a squeeze of lime juice.
- Bring 2 sides of the foil together and fold over. Fold remaining sides over to create a tightly sealed package.
- Repeat for remaining salmon fillets.
- Bake foil packages for 12–15 minutes, or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Serve with steamed broccoli.
- Serve with sauteed asparagus.
- Serve with stir-fried vegetable medley.
- Make them on the grill in the heat of summer.