Plank-Grilled Norwegian Salmon
Create your own Norwegian Salmon flavors using this easy wood-grilling method - try a dash of rosemary, lemon and garlic for a tasty result.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s)
wooden grilling plank, 7"x12"
fresh cracked pepper
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Soak cedar plank for 30 minutes (minimum).
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray wooden plank (if skin is removed).
- Carefully place seasoned fillets on soaked wooden plank.
- Place plank in center of grill, close lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or to desired temperature.
- May place rosemary sprig directly on plank and cover with salmon.
- May rub salmon with lemon, garlic and olive oil mixture.
- May season salmon with Cajun fish seasoning.
- May be cooked in a preheated 400°F oven.
- May be cooked on grilling planks made from different woods such as cedar, alder, maple or oak.