Norwegian Salmon with Marinated Grilled Vegetables
Simple grilled Norwegian Salmon served with a blend of balsamic and herb–marinated eggplant, zucchini and red bell peppers. A delicious healthy dish!
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
1 clove garlic
6 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
.25 bunch parsley
1 eggplant, small
2 zucchini, small
1 bell peppers, red
.5 cups extra virgin olive oil
.25 cups balsamic vinegar
fresh cracked pepper
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Prepare the grill.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Remove thyme and rosemary leaves from stems and finely chop.
- Chop the parsley.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and fresh herbs.
- Slice eggplant and zuchini into 1/4" slices.
- Cut bell pepper into 3" long strips.
- Cut fennel into 1/4" thick wedges.
- Place prepared vegetables in the bowl with the other ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Grill vegetables on both sides over medium-high heat. Reserve and keep warm.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or to desired temperature.
- Place salmon on plate and surround with vegetables.
- Serve with roasted potatoes.