Norwegian Salmon Teriyaki with Vegetable Ramen Noodles
Asian-inspired Norwegian Salmon noodle bowl flavored with a tasty soy-teriyaki sauce and served with a vegetable medley.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s)
.5 cups Soy Sauce
.75 cups teriyaki sauce
1 oz ginger, fresh
1 clove garlic
4 each scallion
.75 lb broccoli
2 each carrots
.5 cups baby corn
3 pack instant ramen noodles
3 tbsp peanut oil
.5 cups snow peas
.25 cups water chestnuts
1 tsp sesame oil
.5 tsp chili flakes
3 tbsp lime juice
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat oven to 375F°.
- Place salmon fillets in oiled casserole dish skin-side down. Drizzle with 2 tbsp soy sauce and brush with teriyaki sauce. Season with pepper.
- Bake salmon for 12–15 minutes. Brush salmon with teriyaki sauce every few minutes while cooking and again when removed from oven.
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
- Finely chop ginger, garlic and scallions.
- Cut broccoli into florets and thinly slice carrots.
- Cut baby corn in half.
- Add noodles to boiling water and turn off heat. Let stand for 3–5 minutes, then drain. Keep warm.
- Heat wok over medium-high flame. Add peanut oil. Add ginger, garlic and scallions. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli, carrots, baby corn, snow peas and water chestnuts. Lower heat to medium and sauté for 6–8 minutes.
- Add noodles, remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, chili flakes and lime juice. Toss together.
- Serve noodles in bowl with salmon on top.
- Serve with mixed greens with Asian sesame dressing.