Norwegian Salmon Breakfast Hash with Hollandaise Sauce
Easy sautéed Norwegian Salmon hash served with golden-brown potatoes and covered with warm Hollandaise sauce. A healthy breakfast or a quick dish whenever you want.
2 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
2 tbsp canola oil
6 cups O' Brien potatoes, frozen
3 tsp salt
fresh cracked pepper
.5 tsp paprika
8 oz Hollandaise sauce
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Cut the salmon into 1/2" dice.
- Finely chop scallions.
- Season diced salmon with salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are almost done cooking and are golden brown, add diced salmon.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Cook eggs in desired style.
- Ladle ¼ cup of hollandaise sauce on each plate.
- Place ¼ of the hash over hollandaise sauce.
- Top each plate with egg.
- Garnish with sprinkle of paprika and scallions.
- Egg substitute or egg whites may be used.
- Hash may be rolled into a flour tortilla and served with prepared salsa.