Norwegian Salmon, Goat Cheese and Asparagus Quiche Torte
Tasty quiche with Norwegian Salmon, Goat Cheese and Asparagus. A healthy option perfect for gathering people around the table.
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil diced potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, asparagus, dill, salt and pepper. Gently fold in goat cheese, flaked salmon and diced potatoes and pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until quiche is set and springy to the touch.