Norwegian Salmon, Goat Cheese and Asparagus Quiche Torte
Tasty quiche with Norwegian Salmon, Goat Cheese and Asparagus. A healthy option perfect for gathering people around the table.
- 8 oz. skinless Norwegian salmon filet, cooked and flaked
- 5 oz. goat cheese
- 2 cups asparagus cut into 1" pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 1 medium potato, peeled and finely diced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1 pie crust
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil diced potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, asparagus, dill, salt and pepper. Gently fold in goat cheese, flaked salmon and diced potatoes and pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until quiche is set and springy to the touch.