Lemon-Pepper Norwegian Salmon
Simple, savory broiled Norwegian Salmon seasoned with lemon pepper. Serve it with a zesty dill mix - healthy and super tasty!
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
6 sprig dill, fresh
2 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat broiler.
- Chop dill.
- Season salmon with salt and lemon pepper, and press lightly to help adhere.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon zest with the fresh dill and reserved.
- Place salmon in a broiler pan.
- Place in oven on upper rack of the oven and broil 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for 4-5 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Remove, drizzle each piece with olive oil, and garnish with lemon zest and dill.
- Serve on a plate leaning against a mound of dill-enhanced mashed potatoes accompanied by sauteed broccoli florets.
- Serve on a bed of butter lettuce, with mixed citrus segments, drizzled with lemon vinaigrette.
- Cut into pieces, and roll in warmed spinach tortilla spread with lemon and dill-enhanced mayonnaise, with mixed baby lettuces, sliced tomato and crumbled goat cheese.