Grilled Norwegian Salmon with Pink Peppercorns
Easy grilled Norwegian Salmon served over a potato-bacon salad seasoned with salt and pink peppercorns.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
2 lb red potatoes
6 slices bacon
.25 bunch parsley
2 sprig dill, fresh
.25 cups cider vinegar
.25 cups extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp pink pepper
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Boil potatoes and cut into 3/4" pieces.
- Cook and crumble bacon.
- Remove stems from parsley and dill and chop.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, cider vinegar, olive oil, parsley, dill, and salt and pepper. Toss well and reserve.
- Prepare the grill.
- Season salmon with salt and pink peppercorns. Grill salmon over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve salmon over potato salad.
- Serve with sautéed string beans or spinach with garlic.