Grilled Norwegian Salmon with Pesto Sauce
Easy grilled Norwegian Salmon finished with a fresh basil, garlic and pine nut pesto sauce. Super easy to make and tastes as good as it looks!
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s)
2 bunch basil, fresh
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
1 cups extra virgin olive oil
fresh cracked pepper
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Prepare the grill.
- Wash basil and remove leaves from stems.
- Combine basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, salt and pepper in food processor.
- Process until smooth paste forms, then reserve.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or to desired temperature.
- Finish by spooning pesto over salmon.
- Serve with dill-enhanced mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach.