Grilled Norwegian Salmon with Aloha Salsa
Easy to make, flavorful grilled Norwegian Salmon topped with a pineapple, jalapeño and red onion salsa.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
.5 bell peppers, red
.5 red onion
.25 bunch cilantro, fresh
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
fresh cracked pepper
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Prepare the grill.
- Cut pineapple into small dice.
- Finely chop jalapeno.
- Cut red bell pepper and red onion into a small dice.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Combine pineapple, jalapenos, peppers, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss and reserve.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or to desired temperature.
- Place salmon on plate and top with salsa.
- Serve with dirty rice and stir-fried Asian vegetables.