Grilled Norwegian Salmon Kebob
Skewered Norwegian Salmon, lightly seasoned, brushed with barbecue sauce and fast grilled to seal in fresh flavor.
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
fresh cracked pepper
1 cups barbecue sauce
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Prepare the grill.
- Soak skewers, if using wood.
- Cut each fillet into into 6-7 pieces and skewer.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Brush each kebob lightly on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Lay kebobs on grill and cook 2 minutes, turn 45 degrees and cook another 2 minutes, turn over.
- Lightly brush kabobs with barbeque sauce and cook another 3-5 minutes, or to desired temperature.
- Remove from grill and brush one more time with barbeque sauce.
- Serve with coleslaw, baked beans and corn on the cob.
- Serve over mixed greens tossed with grilled and chilled vegetables, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, tomato, mushroom, all tossed in a barbeque sauce–enhanced blue cheese dressing.
- Remove from skewer, place on a toasted hamburger bun spread with barbeque sauce, melted cheddar cheese and coleslaw.