Chipotle-Glazed Norwegian Salmon
Try this incredibly easy way to add a touch of Tex-Mex with chipotle Norwegian Salmon, grilled, glazed and garnished with chopped cilantro
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s)
.5 cups chipotle hot sauce
1 tsp cumin, ground
10 sprig cilantro, fresh
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Prepare the grill.
- Chop the cilantro.
- In a bowl, mix the chipotle hot sauce and cumin.
- Brush glaze onto salmon.
- Place salmon presentation side down on grill and let cook 1-2 minutes, then turn 45 degrees.
- Let cook another 1-2 minutes until you see good grill marks, then turn over.
- Brush with hot sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Brush one more time with hot sauce before removing from grill.
- Garnish each fillet with chopped cilantro.
- Serve on a plate with refried black beans, Spanish rice, sautéed fajita blend vegetables, pico de gallo and warm corn tortillas.
- Serve over mixed greens with black bean and corn salsa, sliced mushrooms, shredded cheddar and Jack cheese, diced tomato, all tossed in a cilantro–enhanced ranch dressing and garnished with crisp tortilla strips.
- Serve cut into 2 pieces lengthwise, each placed in a warm corn tortilla, topped with crisp cabbage slaw, drizzled with cilantro ranch dressing and garnished with salsa.