Cajun Roasted Norwegian Salmon
Add the heat of Cajun country with this easy to make roasted Cajun-marinated Norwegian Salmon. A healthy recipe with lots of flavor!
4 each 5-6 oz Norwegian Salmon fillet(s), skin removed
2 clove garlic
.5 cups extra virgin olive oil
1 oz white wine
3 tsp cajun spices
- Cooking for more people takes longer time
- Be careful with salty ingredients and spices, you should add to taste towards the end
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Finely chop garlic and scallions.
- Mix olive oil, wine, garlic and ½ the Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and then pour into a large zipper bag.
- Add the salmon to the bag, carefully press out the air and seal the bag. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the marinade, dry on paper towels and place presentation side up in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining Cajun seasoning and place in oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or to desired temperature.
- Remove and garnish each fillet with chopped scallions.
- Serve with dirty rice and pan-roasted corn kernels blended with diced green bell pepper and red onion.
- Serve over a mixed green salad with Cajun seasoning–enhanced mustard vinaigrette.
- Serve flaked on a toasted baguette spread with Cajun-spiced tartar sauce, shredded lettuce and sliced tomato.